VLS Rental FAQ
Discover answers to your lighting rental questions.
- What sort of equipment do you offer for rent?
- Do you rent for churches and schools?
- Where can I get dry ice?
- Do you sell used equipment?
- What are your business hours?
We offer everything from cable, to rigging and hardware, to dimming and control equipment. Check out our available rental lighting equipment to see if we have what you need for your next project.
Yes! We know churches and schools often have events or short term lighting and equipment needs. Learn more about what we offer for churches and schools here.
- In Cleveland, contact Continental Carbonic at (440) 243-6555.
- In Cincinnati, check out Delta Dry Ice at (513) 681-2741.
- In Pittsburgh, contact Kelly Dry Ice at (412) 766-1555.
We will sell used gear and lights that are still in top condition. Check out our page of Used Equipment for sale. For safety reasons, we will never sell used truss.
What are your business hours?
We are open from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday. You may leave a voicemail for us at anytime or e-mail us. For addresses, check out our offices page. We also support our rental customers with a call back phone number for after-hours emergencies.