What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name or email. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs),
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you),
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs),
- To process transactions (your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchase requested by the customer),
- To send periodic emails (the email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email),
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
Cookies are small amounts of information stored in files within your computer's browser. Websites can access only the cookies that they have stored on your computer.
- To help us recognize your browser as a previous visitor and save and remember any preferences that may have been set while your browser was visiting the Site. For example, we may save your login information so you don't have to sign in every time you visit the site;
- To help us customize the content and advertisements you see when you visit the Site;
- To help measure and research the effectiveness of our interactive online content, features, advertisements, and other communications; and
- To track site analytics and usage, and to improve site services.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
On occasion, we will share name and snail mail address information only to trusted manufacturers or business associates to market an event or product with which we’re involved. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer email addresses, phone numbers or other personally identifiable information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer trusted manufacturers’ or business associates’ products or services on our website, along with links to their respective sites. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
This policy was last modified 3/14/14.
Vincent Lighting Systems
6161 Cochran Rd Ste D
Solon OH 44139