Ohio Marketing Team
A proud Clevelander, Kim attended Cleveland State University, where she majored in Marketing. While pursuing her degree, she was hired at VLS as Marketing Assistant. Continuing her schooling part-time, Kim graduated with a BBA in Marketing from CSU, with a minor in Technical Theatre. In 1998, she transitioned into the Marketing Director position.
Kim holds a deep affinity for the entertainment industry and her colleagues who work in this trade, so she frequently volunteers to help raise funds and awareness at national tradeshows for Behind the Scenes, a charity that provides financial assistance to help entertainment technicians who are critically ill or injured.
Random Fun Facts
- Kim has a love for all animals; she has rescued cats, fish and even pet mice. At one point, she had 31 mice; 13 of which were just a week old and needed multiple feedings daily through an eyedropper.
- Kim met her future husband, Ron, in the theatre department at Cleveland State; it would take 16 years for them to get married.
- If she could make a living doing anything, Kim would be found purchasing old homes to renovate and restore them to their former glory.
Marketing and Accounting Assistant
In 2011, Vincent Lighting had a need for a part-time receptionist. Nanette eagerly took on that challenge. Soon after, we realized how much of an asset she was to our company, especially with her exceptional organizational skills and knack for keeping projects on-task. Just three months later, Nettie (as she is also known) came on-board full-time. Her background in human resources nicely bridges a gap between marketing and administration, and she is a valuable assistant to both departments.
Random Fun Facts
- Outside of work, Nettie likes to pamper her two Pomeranians, Angel and Isabelle.
- She makes amazing homemade chocolates, which she lovingly lavishes on her coworkers on special occasions (although in our humble opinion, not nearly often enough).
- VLS first learned of Nanette through her long-time friend – and our rental administrator, June -- who would regularly bring in some of the amazing chocolate that Nettie would make. What a great first impression!