Pennsylvania Project Team
Born and raised in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Stephanie Reilly got her start in theatre at Woodland Hills High School in Churchill, where she helped to build the set for Peter Pan. She also played violin in the orchestra. She attended Seton Hill University, graduating with a Bachelor of Arts in Theatre. She specialized in lighting design, but has worked as a jack of all trades in the entertainment industry for many years, handling backstage work and designing and building haunted houses. Most recently, she worked for Kings Island. At the end of 2012, Stephanie returned to her hometown and in 2013 started full-time with Vincent Lighting Systems.
Stephanie especially enjoys working on unique productions, outside the norm, so that she can learn new things and expand her horizons. She could pick a favorite color of gel, but says that her favorite color changes constantly, which may say a lot about her personality.
Random Fun Facts
- Stephanie is certified in fireworks, pyrotechnics and flame effects.
- She would love to make a living at traveling the world. She was particularly fond of Ireland.
- Don’t let her quiet personality fool you: Stephanie is extremely funny. Ask her to tell you a joke!
ETCP Certified Rigger-Rigging Installation Crew Leader
Tom joined the VLS teeam in April, 2018, as a Rigging Installation Crew Leader. ETCP-Certified as a Theatrical Rigger, Tom brings over 12 years of experience as a rigger, installing all facets of rigging.
In this newly created position, Tom will conduct stage rigging safety inspections to ensure safety, reduce liability risks and protect our clients' students, staff and equipment investments.
For Jadi, lighting has always been a passion of hers. “It feels like I’ve always been involved in theatre,” she recalls. Jadi got her start designing lighting in high school and naturally branched out into local community theatres. Jadi attended Wright State University in pursuit of a Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree in Theatre Design and Technology, leaving to pursue career opportunities. Jadi then earned her Bachelor’s Degree in Entertainment Business from Full Sail University.
Before joining our Pittsburgh office as Project Manager in 2016, Jadi spent time working with our rental and production department in Cincinnati. She brings both stage and event managing experience from Busch Gardens, Lincoln Park Performing Arts Center, and King’s Island. She has also worked as lighting director for Madison Theatre and Parrish Auditorium, master electrician for Cincinnati Shakespeare Company and lighting designer for Fitton Center for the Arts. In addition to her lighting experience, Jadi is also skilled in electrical wiring and circuiting, as well as scenic and prop designs, foam sculpture and casting.
Random Fun Facts
- When Jadi was a kid, she wanted to grow up to be Justin Timberlake.
- Jadi was born and raised around northern Kentucky/Cincinnati and takes every opportunity to go back, especially if there’s a University of Kentucky basketball game on!
- If Jadi were a super hero, her name would be “Metro” and she’d have the super power of teleportation, which would allow her to get anywhere at a moment’s notice. She would never have to sit in Pittsburgh traffic again!
Film and Video Project Manager
Born and (mostly) raised in Pittsburgh, Ellen has had a love for theatre for as long as she can remember; in fact, she claims she popped out of the womb wanting to do theatre. Ellen found lighting in her first tech class in Youngstown State University and never looked back. She earned a Bachelor of Fine Arts and volunteered a good deal in community theatre. In 1995, she came to work for VLS.
She loves doing what she does - so much so that she can’t imagine wanting to do anything else for a living. Her favorite productions to work on are musical theatre. Ellen’s top picks for gel colors are Roscolux 50 and Lee 748, because of their beauty.
Random Fun Facts
- Ellen interned with Eugene O’Neill.
- She interviewed for the VLS Job opening with Paul Vincent over a meal at an Eat-n-Park.
- When not at work, Ellen’s life revolves around her husband, John, church, community theatre, Zumba and yoga.
- She once danced with Harry Chapin.